I received a screenshot of a feed by CNET, with the title “Nikon updates entry dSLR and lenses”. Together with the screenshot, a hyperlink is also included. However, there were no news on that link. They may have pulled off or scheduled for a later release.
It is believed to be the release of Nikon D3100 and the four speculated lenses.
Screenshot of the CNET feed, the dslr is believed to be a Nikon D3100:
Nikon Rumour has the following specification posted for the Nikon D3100, very much similar to the one we posted: Photography Magazine Publishes Nikon D3100 Specifications:
- 14 MP CMOS Sensor (23.2 x 15.5 mm)
- Continuous AF in video mode/live view
- 3 inch Display ISO 100 – ISO 12800
- EXPEED 2 processor
The four speculated lenses are as follow:
- Nikkor AF-S DX 55-300 f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR
- Nikkor AF-S 85 f/1.4 G with Nano coating
- Nikkor AF-S 24-120 f/4 G ED VR with Nano coating
- Nikkor AF-S 28-300 f/3.5-5.6 G ED VR
It shall go official in a few hours time. Stay tune!