* The first 180 degree circular fisheye lens designed specifically for APS-C size digital SLR cmaeras.
* THe fast F2.8 maximum aperture making it ideal for low light photography.
* Minimum focusing distance of only 5.3 inches(13.5 cm) and maximum magnification of 1:6.
* Special Low Dispersion( SLD) glass minimizes color aberration.
* Equipped with HypeSonic Motor HSM with full-time manual focus override.
* Equisolid angle projection method is possible for art and scientific use.
* Available for Sigma, Canon and Nikon Digital Cameras.
The F2.8 large aperture value produces a bright image in the viewfinder and allows photographers to take pictures in low light conditions, making it an ideal lens for Astrophotography and Aurora photography. Due to the quantifiable angle/area relationship it produces, this lens can be used for scientific and arts applications such as solid angle measurements of cloud distribution over the sky or vegetation distribution of the forest.
The minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm/5.3inch and maximum magnification of 1:6 make it particularly useful for close-up photography. SLD（Special Low Dispersion）glass provides effective compensation of chromatic aberration. Sigmas Super Multi-Layer Coating minimizes flare and ghosting. It is equipped with an inner focusing system that creates high definition and good image quality over the whole frame. The HSM（Hyper Sonic Motor）ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and allows full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring.