Since the Nikon D4 is out, if you are into 2nd hand market, here’s the current price which you may want to reference from when bargaining. Prices are consolidated from the WTS sell page at masterchong.com.
Just completed a sell or just bought the following cameras, drop us a comment and we keep this 2nd pricing updated.
Quoted in SGD
$4300 February 14
$3300 March 14
$2600 Sept 13
*Price may vary due to cosmetic condition, shutter count and warranty
The Nikon D4s’ behind the scene video. You get to know how did they make it!
1. The amount of batteries they used
2. The sweet shutter speed sound!
3. The “I almost broke the lens” moment.
4. Learn the way they film the D4s’ autofocus system via its viewfinder.
I am impressed with the level of seriousness that Nikon had decided to showcase their most up to date shooting machine the Nikon D4s.
While reading the full of text press release and product specification of this full metal machine allow you to get the level of details you will need, this video provides you another interesting view of this machine. This video was shot in Bhutan
What I like about the Nikon D4s:
1. ISO ranges from the standard 100-25,600 and can be expanded up to 409,600. This is incredible for those who enjoy shooting with natural lights only.
2. Faster auto-focus with multiple intelligence group AF points activated during its 11fps shooting interval.
3. Compact Flash, I can still use those leftover from my D2x!
Nikon released earlier that they are going to continue to service your D600 even if it is already out of warranty period. They may replace a D600 or equivalent model ( we are looking at D610) if the issue is persistent after a few services.
This is extremely beneficial for potential buyer from the 2nd hand market, you can be rest assured that you still get Nikon’s support even though if it is already over 1 year warranty period. Continue reading